We believe that communication starts far earlier than the first spoken word and that in following a developmental approach with respect the underlying systems would be the most effective programming route to take.
- Communication is seen as a process
- Eclectic model of several different approaches, including the DIR/Floortime approach in all we do
- The use of assistive technology as a communicative intent builder, while continuing to work on active speech skills
- High frequency treatment advocated for children struggling with speech apraxia
- Empowering children to communicate successfully and confidently with their peers in natural environments.
- Our therapists are PROMPT trained and use this method to elicit accurate production of speech sounds from children struggling with apraxia or other motor speech impairments.
Schedule a Free Phone Consultation
Click here to complete the intake form and receive a FREE Consultation call so an expert can give specific insight about your/your child’s situation.