Metronome ® (IM)
This program combines the concept of a musical metronome with a patented technology computerized program that accurately measures, assesses, and improves a person’s rhythm and timing.
It is the only program that uses a patented auditory guidance system plus interactive exercises to improve the foundational skills essential for learning and development.
It is a concise, rigorous training program of temporal timing in the brain related to motor functions, though effecting academic, occupational, speech and behavioral functions.
- Highly technical application of high intensity frequency of repetitions into the neural system
- Advanced research available in the areas of motor, speech and academic function
- Treat children and adults with difficulties related to motor planning, sequencing, and auditory attention.
- Temporal timing is considered to be at a level of high integration, and best applicable after foundations of incoming processing has been affected to ensure a good “hold” on the clinical and functional changes.
- Frequently used after sensory regulatory intervention and sound training
- Center and Home-based training options available
Maude Le Roux, OTR/L is a trainer for this program in South Africa (since 2013).
Schedule a Free Phone Consultation
Click here to complete the intake form and receive a FREE Consultation call so an expert can give specific insight about your/your child’s situation.