Target Audience: Occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, educators, researchers, Psychiatrists, psychologists, medical practitioners, mental health clinicians, social workers.
- To gain insight in how the Tomatis program is designed and operated
- To be informed of the different parameters of the Solisten device
- To review the Neuro-anatomy of the listening system and it’s neural connections.
- To become familiarized in knowing which program would be suitable for individual profiles
- To consider sensory and executive systems in designing the bet programs for prospective clients
- To discuss cases, show video, and plan in-group format the program application.
Assessed: Presentation of case study, questionnaire.