Interactive Metronome Certification Course
Occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapists, sport coaches, educators, researchers, educational psychologists, and medical practitioners.
- To provide overview of science and research behind the IM program
- To provide practical demonstration and practice of the IM program
- To understand assessment of timing with lab practice
- To understand the application of 4 phases of intervention
- To discuss application over different client populations.
Assessed: Practical demonstration of short and long form tests.